PRIZEFUND FOR FINAL AT IVERK SHOW: CLASS A: 1ST €2000, 2ND €750, 3RD €400, 4TH €200, 5TH €150, 6TH – 10TH €100 CLASS B: 1ST €2000, 2ND €750, 3RD €400, 4TH €200, 5TH €150, 6TH – 10TH €100 CLASS C: 1ST €1000, 2ND €500, 3RD €250, 4TH €150, 5TH €100 QUALIFIERS PRIZEFUND: €150 FOR EACH QUALIFIED ANIMAL EXHIBITED IN FINALS AT IVERK SHOW
RULES & CONDITIONS: (TO BE PUBLISHED IN ALL SHOW SCHEDULES)
• Breeder/Exhibitor must be a member of the Irish Angus Cattle Society • Animal must be registered in the herd book of the Irish Angus Cattle Society as per current Society rules. Late registered animals (over 60 days from birth) will be debarred from classes
• Competition confined to exhibitor bred bulls only
• Two bulls from each section may qualify at one of the designated qualifying shows, if in the judges opinion they are of the required standard.
• Breeder may only qualify two animals from each section for the final.
• All bulls will be weighed by an ICBF Inspector at qualifying shows & final. Birth Weight 45kgs + 1.7kg per day. (A calf will only be weighed once and if found to be over the specified weight, it will be debarred from the competition)
• Prizemoney for the qualified animals will be paid on presentation at the final at Iverk Show
• Judges decision at Regional Qualifiers and Finals at Iverk Show will be final.
• Entry fee for qualifying shows is €20 payable to the relevant Show Society
• Entry fee for final is €15 payable to Iverk Show Society
CLASSES: A, B, C A: Irish Angus Bull Calf born from August 1st 2017 to October 31st 2017 B: Irish Angus Bull Calf born from November 1st 2017 to January 31st 2018 C: Irish Angus Bull Calf born from February 1st 2018 to April 30th 2018
PROPOSED LIST OF QUALIFYING SHOWS: Bandon, Clonakilty, Gorey, Charleville, Athlone, Longford, Mullingar, Bonniconlon, Nenagh, Ballinamore, Tullamore, Cappamore, Roscommon, Swinford, Mohill