In light of recent events with sales being postponed for the time being we are offering breeders the opportunity to advertise animals for sale on our website. Please contact the office for further details.
Procedure for Application for Membership
1. Complete enclosed application form.
2. Select a Herd Prefix – The herd prefix is the name by which your Herd will be known for example the name of a townland is often used. A prefix currently in use or one that has been used before cannot be assigned to you. In such cases you will be asked to nominate a different prefix.
3. Enclose relevant fee.
4. Complete enclosed ICBF form.
Procedure for Registration of calf
1. Forward animal notification form duly signed and dated to Irish Angus ensuring to include AI docket or natural service cert and relevant fee.
Year Letter for 2020 is T
2. Annual subscription must be paid up to date.(50 Euro for 2020)
3. Ensure that stock bull has been DNA typed or Genotyped
4. Ensure the Dam of the calf is already registered in your name (Please submit her pedigree cert. for transfer.)